In partnership with Particitiz, Dreamocracy has designed a collaborative forecasting exercise to produce a low carbon strategy to 2050 for Brussels’ environment agency. Involving a core group of managers and the administration’s 800 staff, this has included:
- Designing the overall process over a 12 month period;
- Designing individual ideation sessions taking into account the administration’s constraints vis-à-vis elected officials and internally;
- Training trainers to run workshops internally;
- Facilitating large meetings internally to inject confidence and hope in the process;
- Helping the agency’s services develop a process open to the wider public.
The project is ongoing.