Our mission: fix democracy
The crisis of representative democracy calls for increased legitimacy and effectiveness of democratically-elected governments
The threat to democracy is not people’s individual ability but our inability to tap into our collective intelligence. We intend to prove it.
We harness the best in collective intelligence tools for public decision making.
- Liberal democracy can address the world’s complexity
- Democracy is not a state, but work in constant progress
- Under the right conditions, collective audacity and creativity can be unleashed and lead to better policies
Expand your options, through:
- Problem definition: stakeholder mapping, systemic analysis, opportunity and trend spotting
- Ideation techniques applied to policy-making
- Inspiration: through benchmarking, case studies, motivational speeches, transformative scenario planning
Align stakeholders, through:
- Visioning: appreciative inquiry
- Motivation and behavioral analysis
- Deliberation: deliberative and participatory forums
- Collective intelligence facilitation for policy-makers
Come to a close, through:
- Supporting change management in public organisations and collective movements
- Moderation & mediation
- Branding, outreach and advocacy
- Individual & collective training
Stephen Boucher aims to help policy makers think outside their bubbles. Over the past 25 years, he has been helping citizens have a meaningful say in policy-making.
Barbara Kowatsch has been developing new policy initiatives as an innovation management professional working with the EU for over a decade.
Ingvild Jacobsen has 10 years experience in the cultural sector, journalism and politics.
Samuel Flückiger is committed to accelerating progress and sound public policies. He has over 10 years experience in environment, climate, energy and transport policy crafting.