© Unsplash/Andy Eyo
30 collaborative projects, 30% less CO2, by 2030 in Brussels.
This project’s ambition is massive: the aim is to move away from scattered and isolated efforts by Brussels-based corporations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to create a movement of companies that learn from one another, scale up their investments, and overall find synergies that decrease their emissions. Thereby, the initiative is meant to transform the relationship between the corporations involved and public authorities. By working together across sectors and despite being competitors, the partners identify new policy recommendations and avenues for action. The initiative thus exemplifies our core skills: we both advise on advocacy and communications aspects, as well as provide support that enhances the ability of the partners involved to work together. We have thus designed a gamification strategy for the project, designed and run ideation sessions, and helped create the right dynamics to sustain partners’ energy over time.
Beci-Brussels Chamber of Commerce (Trade Federation)
In the news:
- Du Covid-19 à 303030: la résilience, c’est maintenant pour les entreprises bruxelloises (L’Echo)
- Bruxelles: 300 bornes de recharge pour voitures électriques bientôt installées avenue Louise (Le Soir)
- Brussels employers want to accelerate ecological transition (News Mobility)
- La Fédération des entreprises bruxelloise lance le challenge climat “303030” (BX1)
- Région bruxelloise – Des entreprises empruntent la voie de la réduction des émissions de C02 à l’horizon 2030 (La Libre)
- L’Avenue Louise rebaptisée ‘Electric Avenue’ (Pro Facility)
- Kan de Stad het klimaat redden ? (Open VLD Debate)