© cdH, Il fera beau demain
Helping a Belgian political party transform itself into a new political movement.
Dreamocracy is advising the cdH, a Belgian centrist political party, design and implement its on- and offline outreach campaign to transform itself into a new political movement. This involves designing and helping implement large citizen deliberations as well as strategy sessions focused on internal identity and outreach strategy, using a wide variety of collective intelligence approaches. Working hand-in-hand with the leading French civic tech firm CapCollectif, this unprecedented process allows the party to ask fundamental questions and find original answers. This daring campaign gives non-party members and the wider public the means to co-design a better future from over the whole of 2020. Factoring in the period of confinement was a huge challenge that the movement successfully tackled.
cdH (Belgian Political Party)
In the news:
- Le rêve de Maxime et des siens (L’Echo)
- Les cinq stratèges de la refondation (Le Soir)
- Le 11 janvier: premier jour du futur ex-CDH (Le Soir)
- Plongée au coeur de la refondation du CDH: ‘On veut une vision à long terme, à cinquante ou cent ans’ (La Libre)
- Il fera beau demain: le nouveau slogan du cdH (BX1)
- Video interview of Stephen Boucher from ‘Le parti du futur’, on RTBF – Belgian National Television
If you want to know more about the Rêve Party methodology, read this article